Ronnie James Dio Forum
Hello!

Welcome to the Ronnie James Dio Forum!

If you are new, you can register here, if you are a member, you can login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ronnie James Dio Forum
Hello!

Welcome to the Ronnie James Dio Forum!

If you are new, you can register here, if you are a member, you can login!
Ronnie James Dio Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIO IS DEAD [LAST UPDATE OF RONNIE :(]

+2
Diolover91
0gr0
6 posters

Go down

DIO IS DEAD [LAST UPDATE OF RONNIE :(] Empty DIO IS DEAD [LAST UPDATE OF RONNIE :(]

Post  0gr0 May 16th 2010, 14:29

Sorry friends, I don't want to waste the time searching for the translate of this, I'll try to say it with my vocabulary.

Ronnie James Dio, our favourite singer, artist, rocker, etc... has dead. Here you can read more info.http://www.ronniejamesdio.com/ is the official website... thanks
0gr0
0gr0

Male Posts : 52

Back to top Go down

DIO IS DEAD [LAST UPDATE OF RONNIE :(] Empty Re: DIO IS DEAD [LAST UPDATE OF RONNIE :(]

Post  Diolover91 May 16th 2010, 15:58

You left an imprint on my heart. I never knew you, though I knew you well. You gave me so much love and support. You lifted my soul in the darkest of time. You were charming, witty, considerate and your voice shattered the skies. I love you Ronald James Padavona.
Diolover91
Diolover91

Male Posts : 16

Back to top Go down

DIO IS DEAD [LAST UPDATE OF RONNIE :(] Empty Re: DIO IS DEAD [LAST UPDATE OF RONNIE :(]

Post  95holydiver May 17th 2010, 00:50

I must cry then I think about this Sad(( :´-( Sad Sad
95holydiver
95holydiver
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 98

http://ronniejamesdiotribut.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn May 17th 2010, 20:13

I cried, and wound up having to drink some strong tea and take migraine meds to sleep. Its a shock, I've always looked up to him. He is, was, and always will be my hero. I take some comfort, though, in knowing that as long as music itself lives on, Ronnie will never die. While there is one metal fan on earth to throw up the devil's horns, his legacy will live on, through his music and the thousands of lives he touched.

Rest in peace, Ronnie. Love sent out to you, and your grieving family. May the angels feel as blessed as we to have you sing to them.

Lynn
New to DIO
New to DIO

Back to top Go down

Post  DioGirl May 18th 2010, 12:38

Sad Sad Sad Sad I just can't get over it.. When I heard about it on sunday before alex started the show, I cried in total pain of silence!! No yesterday was worse.. I tried to hide my tears in class still can't stop hiding it.
DioGirl
DioGirl
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Female Posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  95holydiver1 June 6th 2010, 10:25

I still thinking about the things that ronnie has done when he were still alive: Anohter Heaven & Hell CD, Magica 2 + 3, His Audiography ...

He was the greatest
95holydiver1
95holydiver1
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DioGirl June 6th 2010, 14:59

Me, alex, and claire were all thinking of that in the Ustream show yesterday afternoon. Shocked Alex found this video (he doesn't remember which one) one of them said that he felt the king's spirit running all over the memorial service that day!!

One of them could be the reason why he's not rested.. which is one of them just like you said now!
DioGirl
DioGirl
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Female Posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down