Ronnie James Dio Forum
Hello!

Welcome to the Ronnie James Dio Forum!

If you are new, you can register here, if you are a member, you can login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ronnie James Dio Forum
Hello!

Welcome to the Ronnie James Dio Forum!

If you are new, you can register here, if you are a member, you can login!
Ronnie James Dio Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnie James Dio

+2
DioGirl
0gr0
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ronnie James Dio - Page 2 Empty Me

Post  ronniesgirl April 24th 2010, 12:33

Then tell me how I can remove myself, as I will not be a part of ANY forum that kisses up to a manager like her!!

ronniesgirl

Female Posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Ronnie James Dio - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronnie James Dio

Post  DioGirl April 24th 2010, 14:15

ronniesgirl wrote:Hi everyone. I'm sorry if anyone was offended here, but if you recall, I did offer to leave this forum. Florian, I am not angry with you at all. You posted that video because it showed what Ronnie was going through. It wasn't your fault that his manager, as usual, had to make sure that she was featured in the video too. That's the type of person she is. That's why I feel it is so important to keep her off this forum TOTALLY!!! To Diolover91, it is easy for you to tell me how to control my sore spot, you did not have that fat blonde bitch throw you off a forum!! I do realize that you have good intentions, and I did explain myself to a point, but I will private message you later today to further explain. I'm angry right now, so I'd rather cool off and explain it to you calmly later. And that suggestion about starting a new thread? What would I call it--Wendy the bitch? The whole idea was to keep her completely off here. There are already many forums out there--Ronnie's official site (which is controlled by her), Blabbermouth.net, and the Black Sabbath Online forum , to name a few, which are more than willing to kiss her big fat ass!! Why? Because she feeds them the latest info about Ronnie. That is why Blabbermouth kicked me off their website as a member, because more than likely, she threatened to leave them out in the cold in regard to future news about Ronnie. Keep in mind that Blabbermouth considers itself to be THE source for all news that is hard rock and metal. I was hoping to keep this as OUR forum, not hers. A manager's place is supposed to be in the background, taking care of business issues for the client. She works for Ronnie, not the other way around. All things are supposed to center around Ronnie, not her. Since Ronnie's illness, she has gone out of her way to feature herself as the poor suffering wife, which as per Ronnie's own words, she is not. if you have any doubts, take a look at the December, January, and February updates. February's update, in particular, was a DISGRACE!! It was all about her. Yes, March's update was different, but even then she had to somehow stick herself in there. Not to mention the fact that she embarassed two loyal DIO fans for no apparent reason. That's the kind of person she is. And by the way, the reason that the March update was different was probably because she was blasted for February's update. We have a chance to make a difference here. We do not need her information . In fact, Alex and i were able to scoop Blabbermouth with information from our Rudy Sarzo interview before her damn March update--so who need her? I realize that I sound harsh, but you would be also if you were in my place. Like I said, I did offer to leave this forum, because I won't be a part of featuring her crap on a forum I'm a part of. I've already left all but one forum on Facebook. I'm sorry everyone, it's a matter of principle. Thank you.

Very well said!! cheers
DioGirl
DioGirl
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Female Posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  95holydiver April 25th 2010, 01:36

Claire, I can only Remove you and NO I will not do it.
You will still belong to us!

AND I DON´T KISS WENDY UP! OR SEE YOU THE TITLE "WENDY DIO FORUM"?. NO THE NAME IS "RONNIE JAMES DIO FORUM"!
95holydiver
95holydiver
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 98

http://ronniejamesdiotribut.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Ronnie James Dio - Page 2 Empty Ronnie Himself

Post  ronniesgirl April 25th 2010, 08:34

You know Florian, I have to admit that I am flattered that you don't want to remove me. I realize that you're trying to be a friend, and that you don't want to remove a friend. But try to understand my side of this. And actually, you should understand. You had issues with YouTube and lost channels that you worked very hard to make. At least, though, you were allowed to open others. Because of what Wendy did to me, I not only lost my status as a member on Blabbermouth, but the administrator banned my IP address too--so I am not allowed any other account. Maybe I shouldn't care, but it's the fact that she was allowed to do that to me. And why? Because I told the truth. I realize that you created this forum for RONNIE not her. But I didn't bring her here either. I will not tell other members what to post. Wendy did that to me. But to have my name linked to a forum which posts her updates is something I cannot be a part of. Try to understand that.

ronniesgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  95holydiver April 25th 2010, 08:38

Yes I understand what you mean. Read the Rest in the Message what i have you send.

Florian
95holydiver
95holydiver
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  95holydiver April 27th 2010, 00:59

0gr0 wrote:Ronnie James Dio (born Ronald James Padavona; July 10, 1942) is an American heavy metal vocalist and songwriter. He has performed with Elf, Rainbow, Black Sabbath, Heaven & Hell, and his own band Dio. Other musical projects include the collective fundraiser Hear 'n Aid. He is widely hailed as one of the most powerful singers in heavy metal, renowned for his consistently powerful voice and for popularizing the "devil's horns" hand gesture in metal culture.

I always thought, that Ronnie was born in 1937 (This is the most likely date, I think), but some People say, that he´s born later

Question
95holydiver
95holydiver
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ronnie James Dio - Page 2 Empty Ronnie's age

Post  ronniesgirl April 27th 2010, 05:32

Ronnie's official birthdate as listed in Wikipedia is July 10, 1942. I have heard that it is very likely that he was actually born in 1940. I've never heard anything earlier than that. Ronnie hates being asked about his age, by the way. In an on-air interview with Eddie Trunk on a New York City radio station, someone called in and asked Ronnie about his age. he really exploded, and then answered that he was 150 years old. It really is a sore topic with him. Laughing

ronniesgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  95holydiver April 27th 2010, 05:43

ronniesgirl wrote:In an on-air interview with Eddie Trunk on a New York City radio station, someone called in and asked Ronnie about his age. he really exploded, and then answered that he was 150 years old. It really is a sore topic with him. Laughing

Ronnie is a God, so maybe he can be 150 years old Very Happy
95holydiver
95holydiver
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ronniesgirl April 27th 2010, 12:36

Perhaps he can be. But I wouldn't ask him about it anyway. Laughing

ronniesgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  DioGirl April 27th 2010, 17:10

ROFL Laughing lol!
DioGirl
DioGirl
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ronniesgirl April 27th 2010, 17:35

Sis, you're too damn funny!! But you know that he hates being asked about his age!! Mad What a Face Laughing Twisted Evil

ronniesgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  DioGirl April 27th 2010, 22:47

ronniesgirl wrote:Sis, you're too damn funny!! But you know that he hates being asked about his age!! Mad What a Face Laughing Twisted Evil

Your the one who's funny sis!! I didn't know that he hated it so much! What a Face lol! Laughing
DioGirl
DioGirl
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  95holydiver April 27th 2010, 23:57

IMMORAL RONNIE!!!
95holydiver
95holydiver
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ronniesgirl April 28th 2010, 08:51

He may be immortal, but his age is still a sore topic. Even metal gods can be touchy about certain things, I guess. Laughing Twisted Evil Wink

ronniesgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  DioGirl April 28th 2010, 16:58

I agree with you guys!!
DioGirl
DioGirl
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  95holydiver1 June 29th 2010, 13:58

So much evil and godness in one man..... Rock on Ronnie! Now in heaven!
95holydiver1
95holydiver1
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2